 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16498
16497  |  16499
Subject:
Free domestic shipping on parts orders over $5 (was Re: ...Star-Wars-Trilogy-on-DVD sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:04:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Hello all,
Well, the original Star Wars trilogy comes out on DVD in just under a week, and
I'm in need of some cash to buy it.  To this end, I have marked everything in my
Bricklink store down 25%!
Also, please remember that all orders over $10 qualify for free domestic
shipping.  For international customers, I will work out a shipping discount for
you once you let me know which type of shipping you would like.

Thanks for shopping!

-Joel
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Classicsmiley

I just lowered my minimum for free domestic shipping of parts from $10 to $5.
This offer will be good for the duration of my sale.
Thanks for looking!