 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16506
16505  |  16507
Subject:
LEGO Train Rarities und LEGO Summer Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 07:18:52 GMT

Dear LEGO-friends,

welcome to my traditional LEGO-Summer Sale.

This is it is not only a summer sale. I have added many new sets to my
homepage http://www.leg.at.tt

You will find many train-rarities like:

148 Central Station
165 Cargo Station
4551 Crocodile Engine
4564 Freight Rail Runner
7755 Electric Diesel Engine
7817 Crane Wagon

... and many more.

So please visit http://www.leg.at.tt - find my summer sale-offers and find
the new sets I have added.

Last time the real rarities like 7750 12v Electric Steam Locomotive have
been sold within seconds.
So please note - it's again: FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE.

Kind regards

Franz Koeck
Vienna/Austria
mailto:fkoeck@aon.at