 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16361 (-20)
  Designer set parts for sale

I am attempting to grow my very small Bricklink shop into regular small Bricklink shop, so to that end I have just added the parts from 9 copies of 4048 Mech Lab and 3 copies of 4047 Ultimate wheels to my inventory. I offer free shipping on parts (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Want a free Spybot module?

Hello Everyone, The next 4 orders that total $75 or more in my shop, will receive free of charge the following items: (1x) (4 URLs) am in the process of parting out a bunch of different sets so remember that I am always happy to hunt for specific (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Imperial Soldiers and Armada Figures for sale

Pictures pretty much sum it up, 62 figures in good to excellent condition, the majority of which come fully accessorized. Not sure if anyone is interested in the whole lot or not some of these go for around $3 with the generals going for around (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Now Taking BrickFest Pre-Orders

(URL) ABP Bricks> Now taking Pre-Orders at my BrickLink shop for delivery at (URL) BrickFest>. Minimum order has been set at $12.00 Shop will close to all other orders on July 31. Regular orders may be placed between August 01 and August 20, but (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Huge Lego assortment for sale.

(...) Hi Jeff - I just noticed your post. Do you want to sell your entire collection in one lot or are you willing to sell off different parts (themes, etc..) or the new kits, seperately? I live in Canada and obviously can't come in person - are you (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge Lego assortment for sale.

Due to a lack of room, time & talent we are selling our entire Lego collection. Before I try and list it on ebay I thought I would mention it here. 30-40 Rubbermaid containers of new & used LEGO. Hundreds of minifigs. (400-500) 2 complete trains (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Special LEGO Mars Rover Offer

(...) Where can we find the guy responsable for special deals outside North-America? :-) With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Getting Started with LEGO Trains book at BrickFest

I'm planning on bringing some of my (URL) LEGO Trains books> to BrickFest to sell during the public showing. At BrickFest PDX, several AFOLs bought books before the event, and I delivered in person. If you are interested in doing that this time (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Special LEGO Mars Rover Offer

All, our friends at the Planetary Society have arranged for a special deal I thought some of you might be interested. ___...___ SPECIAL LEGO MARS ROVER OFFER FOR U.S. AND CANADIAN PLANETARY SOCIETY MEMBERS Join The Planetary Society, and receive a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for Lando Calrissian minifig

There are 9 sellers on BrickLink that have Lando. He's priced from $6.95 to $80.00 - I guess his cape is worth a big portion of the price! Anyway, here's a link to the listing of the one's currently available at BrickLink: (URL) Luck! Ray ----- (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Want parts to build an RC car free?

Hello Everyone, Since I have a large surplus of parts for RC cars, I will make this offer. The next 4 orders that total $100 or more in my shop, will receive free of charge the following items: (1x) (4 URLs) currently have motors in stock that can (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for Lando Calrissian minifig

Hello, I'm looking for the Lando Calrissian minifig from the Star Wars Collection. Does anyone have one for sale? Thanks, Ken (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brick Bazaar Table

I am bringing some rare as well as some bargain Lego sets to sell at this year's Brick Bazaar. All sets are sold in used condition (majority were built once and bagged) with original instructions and the cut panels of the original box (unless (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Building DS9 - need 12 #3685

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:I1Ivpn.LGt@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Putting your hands on 12 of these will be a challenge I suspect without parting with a serious chunk of cash. BrickLink shows that (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Shell tanker truck wanted OR Set 325 for sale

(...) No longer looking - found one in good condition on eBay. Stefan (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Building DS9 - need 12 #3685

In collecting parts for my DS9 I need 12 Light Gray Slope 75 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex. Sofar the cheapest I found on Bricklink was for $5 and that store only had one. Others had more but were more expensive. What would be a reasonable price for this (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Engraved Bricks and Brick Mutilations

My name is Tommy Armstrong and many of you that have gone to a BrickFest or BricksWest in the past couple of years have probably received a name badge made by me. I just wanted to let the Lego Community know that I and my son Peyton will be set up (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BRE latest custom kit available - BRE-116G Grader

Brickley Roscowicz Engineering is happy to offer their third custom set, the BRE-116G Grader (2 URLs) BRE-116G Grader>> BRE-116G Grader You can view information about it at (URL) our website> or place an order with (URL) Sales Department>. This is a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  New shop

Hello! I wanted to announce that my shop "Heinos lego" is now open, and you are welcome to take a look if you want! (URL) I will try to get a very varied inventory, with hopefully lots of interesting and speciel pieces. I havent listed even a 1/4 of (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Extra discount in bricks4you.com

Hi, Untill the end of Sunday the 25th July will I grand the following extra discount on large orders: $500+ orders gets manually 15% off $750+ orders gets manually 20% off $1,000+ orders gets manually 25% off $1,500+ orders gets manually 30% off (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact