 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16343
16342  |  16344
Subject:
New shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 12:19:10 GMT

Hello!
I wanted to announce that my shop "Heinos lego" is now open, and you are
welcome to take a look if you want! <http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=heino>
I will try to get a very varied inventory, with hopefully lots of interesting
and speciel pieces. I havent listed even a 1/4 of my stock yet, so if you have
any speciel whishes, also for older parts, please send me a mail.
I hope you like my shop, otherwise feel free to drop me a comment, as I am
completely new to selling.
Thank you!
Henrik Thrane