 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16360
16359  |  16361
Subject:
Want a free Spybot module?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:31:57 GMT

Hello Everyone,

The next 4 orders that total $75 or more in my shop, will receive free of
charge the following items:

(1x) http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4232
(1x) http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4232rc
(1x) http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=4232sc
(1x) http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?G=4177936

I am in the process of parting out a bunch of different sets so remember
that I am always happy to hunt for specific parts that may not have been
listed yet. I also have over 100,000 other parts that are in the process of
being sorted and listed.

Any order that totals $150 or more will get this offer as well as the RC
deal I posted yesterday:

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=61736

BTW, also just dropped all my prices back to 25% off!!

Thanks for looking!

Greg
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=gmuri