 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16356
16355  |  16357
Subject:
Huge Lego assortment for sale.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:01:39 GMT

Due to a lack of room, time & talent we are selling our entire Lego collection.
Before I try and list it on ebay I thought I would mention it here.
30-40 Rubbermaid containers of new & used LEGO.
Hundreds of minifigs. (400-500)
2 complete trains plus extras. (1 is new in box)
Hundreds of dollars of Pick-A-Brick items.
Over $200.00 of new sets not yet opened!
Lots of old grays & castle parts.
(very few blay)
No junk, all good LEGO items.
Some sorted, some not.
Will separate trains if not wanted.
More than enough here to start a large Bricklink store.
(or add to your current inventory).
No idea yet of the weight nor part count but it is a lot!

Lego located about 1 hour west of Chicago and would fill a pickup.
Containers will be included if you pick the LEGO up in person.
(probably $100.00 worth of Rubbermaid containers)

Will consider cash offers but the lot should be seen in person.

We are adults with thousands of online buy/sell/trade references.

Thanks