 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16211 (-20)
  booo... :)

Hi All, Got a special price going on Skeleton $0.62 each and Ghost Shroud $0.67 (2 URLs) Enjoy! Precious Princess Palace (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  35% Off sale on all sets in my Bricklink store - BRICK Marketplace

Everyone, For limited time, I offer 35% off on ALL sets in MISB.  Please check this website at BrickLink - BRICK Marketplace. (URL) sales good till April 20.  Let shopping for BIGGER Discount. Christopher Layton BRICK Marketplace (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20 Copies of 5850 Royal Crystal Palace parted

I have listed the parts from 20 copies of the Belville set 5850 Royal Crystal Palace in my store. If you are looking for tons of "girl" lego, and odd colors, be sure to check this out: My store: (URL) listed today: (URL) you can see from the last (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: eBay Sale - Lego Animal Character Minifigs

(...) I have two questions: 1. would you consider posting your next auction announcement in market.auction rather than market.buy-sell-trade, please? See the group charters. Posting in the wrong place is liable to get people (URL) unhappy> (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  eBay Sale - Lego Animal Character Minifigs

If you like minifigs then you'll just love to add these (URL) character minifigs> to your collection. I have no idea which set(s) they come from and cannot recall seeing anything like them on eBay before, so their origins are a bit of a mystery to (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: auction posted to ".b/s/t"...

FYI... Please be advised that *any and all* auction notices belong in ".auction" *WITHOUT EXCEPTION*. (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.general)

  Jabba's Barge on sale on EBay soon.

Hi everybody, I just wanted to tell that I'll put a new Jabba's Barge on auction on Ebay USA in the next days. You can find more informations, on my website : (URL) keep on updating the page untill the starting day. Thanks, Eric Druon / BaronSat (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anyone know where I can get the 3800 Ultimate Builders Set CD?

Either somewhere I can donwload its contents (specificly the instructions for the models) or somewhere I can buy the disk (preferably not too far from australia and not too expensive) Or if anyone knows of the set itself being available in (...) (20 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New flesh tone mini-figs

(...) Gladly! I've got 1,000s to unload! JOHN (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: New flesh tone mini-figs

(...) John, If that means you'd be willing to trade away three (3) of your yellow minifigs for each one (1) flesh-tone minifig of someone else's, we might need to talk later on... (Once these new "flesh-tone" 'figs are released, that is. ;) Franklin (20 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  bricks4you.com FREE S&H worldwide - short period

Hi, I'm offering FREE S&H worldwide for a short period, this offer will ends shortly after Easter. Also added a bunch of BULK prices on parts in the shop. Added a bunch of tiles in variaous colors and some minifigs. Shop link: (URL) find a wide (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Lego 6983 Ice Station Odyssey MIB!!!

Hi everyone! I have this set for sale. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Here's a rundown of the set: IT is complete in original box with original instructions. Everything is in just fantastic shape. A little dust here and there but (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  my-favorite-band-is-coming-to-town-so-I-need-the-cash sale

The bad news is the premature end of my 15% off storewide until the 15th sale. The good news is the 30% off storewide until at least the 15th sale. This puts many of my items at the lowest prices on BrickLink. Lots of Star Wars sets, some Harry (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  bricks4you.com sale - 24 hours left

Hi, My current sale with discounts of up to 70% and average 30% off on everything in stock (as of now more than 350,000 parts) will end in 24 hours from now. Shop link: (URL) if you want to take advantage of these terribel low prices is it time :O) (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  7 New (now 27 total) Custom Space Sets for sale

Hi all, I just posted seven new custom space-theme sets for sale. Many are smaller sets (under $20), but that doesn't mean they're short on good parts. I use the latest hot slope, wedge, engine and windscreen pieces to build the sleekest, most (...) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Water Cooler

(...) (URL) WOW! I don't know if it comes in a set or not, but I think that is really (...) It's pretty cool-- there's a little rubber stopper (not ABS): (URL) plugs into the little spout on the right hand side, and when it's twisted, it (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Water Cooler

(...) WOW! I don't know if it comes in a set or not, but I think that is really "cool". It looks as if it attaches to something, but I can't tell what... Does anyone have this piece (URL) ? If anyone has this piece I would like to purchase it. Build (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $1500 for 36,000+ part Lego Collection

(...) I have posted pictures of the collection at: (URL) photographing the extent of the collection, I have decided that it is impracticle to ship it and am only offering it for delivery in the Charlotte, NC region (and within a reasonabe radius). (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Clean out sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, Huge clean out sale with up to 70% off on almost everything in my shop including a lot of Star Wars minifigs. Most prices is lowest price offered on bricklink where shops has a quantity of 10 or more of the part. Lots of rare and hard to find (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  All used parts/set 7-95% off, Free S&H in USA/Canada.

In order to make room for more parts/sets, all used stock is discounted. On average, by 22%, ranging from 7% to 95% off. During the sale, some categories will continued to be discounted more. As always, S&H free for USA/Canada (with very few (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact