 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16197
16196  |  16198
Subject:
7 New (now 27 total) Custom Space Sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:33:06 GMT

Hi all, I just posted seven new custom space-theme sets for sale. Many are
smaller sets (under $20), but that doesn't mean they're short on good parts.

I use the latest hot slope, wedge, engine and windscreen pieces to build the
sleekest, most pleasingly-shaped spacecrafts you'll ever find.

IF you haven't been to the store in awhile, please check it out again, as you
may not have seen my revised prices and currently on sale sets:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=lmeyer

Good hunting!  :)