 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16194
Re: $1500 for 36,000+ part Lego Collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:10:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main wrote:
I have a 36,000+ part Lego collection that I would like to offer up for sale.

I have posted pictures of the collection at:

After photographing the extent of the collection, I have decided that it is
impracticle to ship it and am only offering it for delivery in the Charlotte, NC
region (and within a reasonabe radius).

Thanks for looking.

--
Thomas Main