 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16208
Re: eBay Sale - Lego Animal Character Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:29:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, William Bell wrote:
   If you like minifigs then you’ll just love to add these (url removed) animal character minifigs to your collection.

I have no idea which set(s) they come from and cannot recall seeing anything like them on eBay before, so their origins are a bit of a mystery to me... but wherever they come from, you gotta admit they look darn cute!!

I’m happy to answer any questions I can about them and will ship worldwide if your interested in bidding.

I have two questions:

1. would you consider posting your next auction announcement in market.auction rather than market.buy-sell-trade, please? See the group charters. Posting in the wrong place is liable to get people unhappy

Presumably if you know FTX (you posted in FTX mode) you have been around long enough to know the difference between the groups, although maybe not.

2. Did you know these are Fabuland figures? They’re fairly rare in the grand scheme of things, I guess, but not at ALL unheard of on eBay.