 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15969
  Toolo reissues?

Hi, anybody ever heard that Lego reissues some sets without actually making them legends? I was told that few old sets should be available for these Christmas, including big Toolo 2960. Few of such sets (Pooh cans, Mickey etc.) were really for sale, (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Toolo reissues?

(...) There are 5 similar sets in Explore Logic. (URL) I have not seen any re-issues. I do not know if these are the same connector as Toolo. -Erik (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Toolo reissues?

(...) They are compatible, but I don't like most of the new sets because of the idiotic grins. I think that for 3-4 years children all this 'evil grin' stuff is inapropriate. Also the new sets don't contain the universal parts. Old Toolos are much (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Toolo reissues?

Toolo in general was originally replaced by Action Wheelers, and set 2949 is the best ever for little builders. Up to 3 remotes can work at the same time and this allows for little competition between dad and the kids. We set some goal and then (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Toolo reissues?

(...) Althought that may be fun, that's exactly what I don't want. I want a construction toy - and Toolo was one. Action Wheelers is just another Lego attempt to sell an 'action' toy (see the series name). See the element count: 44(2) for 2960, only (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)