 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15970
Re: Toolo reissues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 04:40:06 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jindrich Kubec wrote:
Hi,

anybody ever heard that Lego reissues some sets without actually making
them legends? I was told that few old sets should be available for these
Christmas, including big Toolo 2960. Few of such sets (Pooh cans, Mickey
etc.) were really for sale, but that Toolo not. As a parent of 2.5 years
old boy I was ready to shelve the money, my sons loves all that
screwdrivers and stuff.
Anybody has any info about that?

There are 5 similar sets in Explore Logic.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/explore/explorelogic
But I have not seen any re-issues.
I do not know if these are the same connector as Toolo.

-Erik