 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15973
Re: Toolo reissues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:14:28 GMT

Toolo in general was originally replaced by Action Wheelers, and set 2949 is the
best ever for little builders.  Up to 3 remotes can work at the same time and
this allows for little competition between dad and the kids.  We set some goal
and then build and race our creations.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=lego/duplo/actionwheelers