 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15969
15968  |  15970
Subject:
Toolo reissues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:39:41 GMT

Hi,

anybody ever heard that Lego reissues some sets without actually making
them legends? I was told that few old sets should be available for these
Christmas, including big Toolo 2960. Few of such sets (Pooh cans, Mickey
etc.) were really for sale, but that Toolo not. As a parent of 2.5 years
old boy I was ready to shelve the money, my sons loves all that
screwdrivers and stuff.
Anybody has any info about that?

thanks,
--