 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15974
Re: Toolo reissues?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:56:35 GMT

mark hollingsworth wrote:
Toolo in general was originally replaced by Action Wheelers, and set 2949 is the
best ever for little builders.  Up to 3 remotes can work at the same time and
this allows for little competition between dad and the kids.  We set some goal
and then build and race our creations.

Althought that may be fun, that's exactly what I don't want. I want a
construction toy - and Toolo was one. Action Wheelers is just another
Lego attempt to sell an 'action' toy (see the series name). See the
element count: 44(2) for 2960, only 23(1) for 2949. Not mentioning the
smiling faces in Toolo and evil grins in Action Wheelers (sorry, may
sound like obsession, but some people don't like new colors, some don't
like new castles, I simply don't all those grins).

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>