 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15861 (-10)
  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

(...) Nice smack Palmer, now Mizner, say something about his mom! Punk? Who are you, Clint Eastwood? You forgot to ask him if he feels lucky. -Keith (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Selling my MOC Gunstar (maybe)

(...) Selling my collection is something I have contemplated (psudo attempted) for several years (also to assist in the purchase of a new house). The amount of cash return must be carefully balanced with the time requirement for the sale. My basic (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Grand Opening of bricks4you.com - Star Wars Lego for sale - on the internet

Hi, After months work have I finally been able to finish my new webshop on the internet - bricks4you.com - an affiliated store to bricks4you.com on bricklink. bricks4you.com is a specialized store that sell all kinds of Star Wars Lego products, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Sorry, I thought that Woodfield was one of the MA locations. I hadn't realized that name was associated with Chicagoland. So no, I'm not headed there; rather, MA is in very, very grave danger (as is NJ when I get there in a few weeks). (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Woodfield Mall is in Chicago--that's East Coast? Makes me wonder where South Africa is now... looks like Solomon Pond, Burlington, Palisades Center and Paramus Park malls in MA and NY/NJ are safe from LFB--Larry, maybe you should get to the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  60% OFF all parts continues @ Noah's Toy Box! A Bricklink Store.

All parts are still 60% OFF at Noah's Toy Box! Still lots of great stuff to grab! Thanks, Mark & Noah Store Link: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Whoops! What I meant was I have made 3 trips (in all) to the Woodfield PAB store so far, not just for red tiles. Also by fillers I meant that I use the tiles as filler after the cup is full of other parts. I couldn't imagine needing whole cups (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Read the above as: LFB (clearly in league with eee-vil) has for a few years swooped in on *Larry's* Target/K-Mart/Wal-Mart and glomped about 3/4 of what was there. :) Watch out; I got back from South Africa on Thursday, and I'm back until (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

Lindsay shared a big swoop once. Thanks Lindsay. (: (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!

(...) Or don't... LFB (and his minion(s)) tend to swoop in to Target/Kmart/WalMart clearances (etc) and glomp everything they can get their hands on before the true locals actually get a chance. So taking all the stock so he gets none strikes me as (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact