 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15636 (-20)
  4th Wave of M-Wings for sale *now*

Greg and I have decided to straight out sell the last wave of m-wings. This is 9 M-Wings total (including the final one that is still available). Please only *serious* buyers. Do not email me saying you want one only to find out you can't get it (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  MINIFIGURE BLOWOUT- Over 100 different figures

Currently almost ALL are the LOWEST PRICE ON BRICKLINK. This is temporary promotion running with my current store sale for only the next 48 hours. (I'm not looking for a price war...I'm just in need of some quick cash :o) Hurry, these won't last: (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  40% off SW and Spiderman minifigs

40% off already low prices for all SW minifigs and Spiderman minifigs. Sale lasts 4 days. Ends Tuesday August 5th. 1st 4 orders receive free S&H too. Don't miss out on this great deal. (URL) Allan (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Brickmania CD delayed (a little bit)

Hi there! This is just a quick announcement to let people know that my Brickmania custom kits intructions CD-ROM is being delayed by a few weeks. I had hoped it would be ready before Brickfest 2003, but both myself and my pressing plant are behind (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  40%-45% OFF ALL PARTS @ Noah’s Toy Box! Plus Large Order DISCOUNT!

All 40,000+ parts at Noah’s Toy Box are currently 40%-45% OFF, but all orders of $75.00 or more will receive and additional 10% OFF! This will bring the discount to 50%-55%!!! This offer good until 8/11/03. Clean out our store!!!! Thanks, Mark & (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Buckets

(...) The good news, I have 50 or so you can have, the bad news, I will not be at BF, but at the Cleveland Lego Road Show. If you can't find them anywhere else, you can have as many as you need for the cost of postage. I have the small square ones, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts trade anyone?

Hi everybody, as back taxation have severely limited my funds available for my Lego hobby, I would like to try a different approach and trade for the parts I need; below I have composed a list of what I have and what I am looking for; if you are (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Buckets

If this is not appropiate to this news group, I apoligize and respectfully ask all to ignore. We are going to be working with the Lego Roadshow and I am asking for help in a certain area. We need the small square buckets that are sold with an (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  We are open again!!

After a month long hiatus, Bricks w/o Mortar is open again. We have added more than 10,000 new parts during that time. More than 59,000 items are on sale for up to 50% off. Minifigs are also priced at among the lowest on Bricklink. Please come check (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Complete Serie Dutch C1000 promo-sets: 10 times for sale!

Hello Promoset collectors, For sale, the whole Dutch-C1000 promo serie, consisting the following 12 sets, of course all mint in Polybag: 1388 Bionicle - Huki (NOT the Mc.Donalds but original Lego polybag!) 1393 Bionicle - Matoro (NOT the Mc.Donalds (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Birth-days Sale at Brickparts

Hello Everyone!!! As some of you know I have a love for animals and remember the sales that I had so I could purchase my two persian kitties! Well... they had babies!! And the best birth that happened only two days later was the filly my horse had! (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  160,000+ new parts in bricks4you.com

Hi, Just added a bit more than 160,000 new parts to my inventory. Shop link: (URL) 20% off on all parts that was listed in my store when the sale started - still more than 550 parts discounted. Lots of great offers, check out my splash page for (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGOTOWN re-opens! Sale up to 20% off...

Come one, come all...Back in business after dealing with a family emergency (all is now well) :o) (URL) Justin (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Custom Weapons

(...) Hi Denis, You can order the weapons directly from the 'Weapons and Armors' page. Simply go to the weapon you like, type in the quantity you want and then click on the 'Add to Cart' button besides it. Your order will then show up in the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Custom Weapons

Hi Isaac, (...) I can find the shopping cart but I can't find how to put something in ;-) Please, help ! Denix htt://www.avalonnia.net (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Custom Weapons

Now ready: (URL) You can purchase them at: (URL) Thank you for looking. (PS. To those who have pre-ordered the weapons, I have already sent out your orders on Friday so they should be reaching you soon. I'd appreciate it if you can let me know when (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  ~1000 Sets for sale

Sets for sale. See (URL) my BL store.> Scott A (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  5 days 20% off sale on all parts in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Just updated my entire part inventory with 20% off, this is a sale that will run for 5 days - so take advantage of it when you can :o) Still promoting several featured programs that can give you free lego, for further information please read (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  9V Train tracks exchange

Hello train friends. I have 100 <A HREF="(URL)Curved Tracks</A> in Brand New condition (from train sets) that I'm offering for exchange. I'm looking to exchange these 100 pieces of Curved Tracks with 50 pieces of New <A HREF="(URL)Straight (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  8002 SW Destroyer Droid at low price

I just listed a Destroyer Droid set for $34. It's the lowest new price on Bricklink. The box is unopened and in great condition. On top of that S&H is free for a limited time. I have only 1 set left. Don't miss out on this great deal. (URL) Big Kid (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact