 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15633
15632  |  15634
Subject:
Brickmania CD delayed (a little bit)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:39:02 GMT

Hi there!

This is just a quick announcement to let people know that my Brickmania custom
kits intructions CD-ROM is being delayed by a few weeks.  I had hoped it would
be ready before Brickfest 2003, but both myself and my pressing plant are behind
schedule. Copies will be sent to those who have preordered on the day they
arrive in Brickmania.  For those who have not yet ordered, I will still honor
the pre-order discount price until the day they arrive.  I am anticipating they
will be shipping here in about 2 weeks.  My apoloigies for the unexpected delay
and thank you for your patience.

Lastly, the list of remaining "left-over" Brickmania kits is shrinking fast.
The following are still available for sale:

Brickmania 301: 4-4-2 Wild West Locomotive = 2 left
Brickmania 209: Panzer VI Tiger I Tank = 3 left
Brickmania 209T: Panzer VI Tiger I Tank [Tan Variant] = 1 left
Brickmania 207: T-34/85 Tank = 8 left
Brickmania 205: SdKfz 124 Wespe Self-Propelled Howitzer =  2 left
Brickmania 204: A6M Zero Fighter = 3 left
Brickmania 202: A4-U Corsair Fighter = 4 left.

None of these kits will be available for sale ever again (and don't expect LEGO
to come up with anything close to my level of detail and accuracy). In other
words, don't come crying to me when you can't get them any longer!

All of these items (including the CD-ROM) can be viewed at my store pages:

http://www.brickmania.com/kits.html

Thanks for your support and take care!

Dan