 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15629
15628  |  15630
Subject:
Buckets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 03:42:42 GMT

If this is not appropiate to this news group, I apoligize and respectfully ask
all to ignore.  We are going to be working with the Lego Roadshow and I am
asking for help in a certain area.  We need the small square buckets that are
sold with an assortment of Lego, (with lids, to store afterwards).  We intend to
fill them with sand to hold up pvc poles for crowd control.  We are a new group
and havn't many of these to work with.  If you wish to donate a couple, I can
pick them up at BF.  Also I could use a couple of the larger blue tubs.  If you
can help, thanks, if not, it is ok too.

Please email me off list if you can help, or wish to make a comment.

the Hugh            the1hugh@yahoo.com
Lugnet#1239
GtwLUG