 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15626
15625  |  15627
Subject:
Birth-days Sale at Brickparts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 04:09:39 GMT

Hello Everyone!!!

As some of you know I have a love for animals and remember the sales that I had
so I could purchase my two persian kitties! Well... they had babies!! And the
best birth that happened only two days later was the filly my horse had!

So to celebrate both birth-days I am having a sale! ALL parts are 10% to 40%
off!!

Here is a picture of the filly "Babe" and her mother "Audrey".

http://www.wytaske.com/rrj/audrey-babe.jpg

The kittens aren't very cute yet, so I will post a picture later.

Thanks for celebrating with me!!!

~Roxanne

http://www.brickparts.com