 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15627
15626  |  15628
Subject:
Complete Serie Dutch C1000 promo-sets: 10 times for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:39:30 GMT

Hello Promoset collectors,

For sale, the whole Dutch-C1000 promo serie, consisting the following 12 sets,
of course all mint in Polybag:

1388 Bionicle - Huki    (NOT the Mc.Donalds but original Lego polybag!)
1393 Bionicle - Matoro   (NOT the Mc.Donalds but original Lego polybag!)
4300 Racers - Green Racer (with superfast wind-up motor)
4301 Racers - Blue Racer  (dragster-type)
Both racer-sets have minifig-heads 'male+female'!
5014 Sports - Ice Hockey
5015 Sports - Skate Stunt
5437 Explore Imagination - Parrot
5494 Explore Imagination - Duck
5872 Belville - Golden Land (many new colors)
5873 Belville - Fairy Land (new colors)
7222 Designer set - Red Helicopter
7223 Designer set - Yellow Racing Truck

I've got hundreds of these bags available, but only 10 times the 4301 Blue
Racer, so for now I'm offering 10 times the complete serie.

Price: Euro 50,- (approx. $55.00)
Shipment: the cheapest available for your country, shipment from The
Netherlands. No handling fee or other 'hidden' nonsens.
Payment options: PayPal (preferred, immediate shipment), bankdraft to Dutch or
German bankaccount.

Pictures can best be found in the Catalog-section at BrickLink, most of them are
also inventoried at Peeron's.
NOTE: the pictures of the Belville sets at BL are NOT correct, the inventory of
these sets at Peeron's give the correct colors.

If you are interested in large quantities (>20) of specific sets: I'll be glad
to make a fair deal. Coming monday I'll upload the whole bunch in my BL-store,
and I'll probably part-out a few dozen Belville sets.
..if still available of course...   ;-)

I'm known on eBay as 'greenman' and my shop at BrickLink is Greenman's ABS.

Hope to hear from you.
Kind regards,

Klaas H. Meijaard
Lugnet 291