 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15121 (-10)
  Re: Build-a-Bot CDs

(...) Why do all of your mechs have a feline appearance to them? What's the fascination with cats? Or are the drugs making me see things again? -Semaj (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Half-Timbered Shops kit available: previews of upcoming kits from Lions Gate Models

Back in November last year I released a new kit, a pair of Half-Timbered Shops, to my private mailing list. Up to now I have not been able to keep ahead of the demand for this kit, but I now have two kits available with no-one left on the waiting (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Two Store Displays: Technic and FreeStyle

To BricksWest 2003, I will be bringing two store displays to sell: 1) Technic 2) FreeStyle Each display is housed in a sturdy wood and plastic case with a light inside. Both date from around 1995-96. (URL) Technic Display: - contains built and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Selling 40,000 parts

hi, I don't have the time to run my Bricklink store due to other projects, so I am hoping to sell it all at one time, the sooner the better :) Please see this link: (URL) sure to read the second post, as it gives more specific numbers, and mentions (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  400+ Baseplates, 80+ different ones now available

I have decided to part with a most of my selection of baseplates. I have loaded over 80 (!!) different baseplates in my store, about 150-180 of the 32x32 size or bigger, also many raised ones, islands, moon caters, landing plates, etc. Even 8-10 of (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Build-a-Bot CDs

I made some updates to the Build-a-Bot Page Links on my site, have a look: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.inst, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted - Duplo Forest Friends

I'm looking for any of the FF sets that contain Bluebells. Sets 2832, 2833, 2834, or 9129 (Dacta). New or used. Please contact me. John Gramley jkgii@aol.com (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10% OFF EVERYTHING at Noah’s Toy Box!

Hello Everybody! Everything is currently 10% OFF at Noah’s Toy Box! This puts all prices below average! Please note that due to current circumstances, there may be a slight delay in shipping any orders. Orders will be shipped by Friday Feb. 14th. If (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  EVERYTHING'S on sale at Legotown...

Up tp 20% off my already low, low prices. I'm set to triple my inventory soon and am in need of SPACE to put it all. Sale lasts through mid-day Tuesday! (URL) for looking :o) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  TRAINS, TRAINS, TRAINS

I have for sale many LEGO-items for reasonable prices. Please visit (URL) have added today many TRAIN- and TOWN-items Thanks (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact