 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15120
15119  |  15121
Subject:
Half-Timbered Shops kit available: previews of upcoming kits from Lions Gate Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 00:44:32 GMT

Back in November last year I released a new kit, a pair of Half-Timbered
Shops, to my private mailing list. Up to now I have not been able to keep
ahead of the demand for this kit, but I now have two kits available with
no-one left on the waiting list! You can see the details at:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
You can order the kit with either or both of the medieval or modern interior
kits (the downstairs is very similar for both, but the upstairs is
completely different). This kit was inspired by a request from a customer
for "some better Diagon Alley shops", and having seen the first HP movie
this Xmas, after I released the kit (don't laugh! I'm a book person, not a
movie person :-)  ), it would fit into a Diagon Alley scene very nicely.

I also have just one remaining of the first run of the new Grey Heritage
Facade, number 3 in my continuing series. If you order more than one facade,
or if you've bought facade kit(s) from me previously, you can get a 10%
discount on the facade.
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-gfac.htm

I'm putting together another run of the Shopping Mall
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm
so if you'd like to be on the waiting list for that one, please let me know.
Several of them are already spoken for.

Next kit in the plan is a Car Ferry. You can see prototype pics (the final
model is more detailed) at

I'm also working on the next kit after that - a North American-style
railroad depot building. The prototype (still with many details to be added)
is here:

Kevin
NEW Grey Heritage Facade kit! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-gfac.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: