 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15117
15116  |  15118
Subject:
400+ Baseplates, 80+ different ones now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:56:20 GMT

I have decided to part with a most of my selection of baseplates.
I have loaded over 80 (!!) different baseplates in my store, about 150-180
of the 32x32 size or bigger, also many raised ones, islands, moon caters,
landing plates, etc. Even 8-10 of the old 70's plates with dot patterns
(sets 369, 356, 354, more). About 15 listings are unique, so not availale in
any other store. Well over 30 were not available in the USA/Canada.

Free shipping USA/Canada, rest low rates.
If order is over $25, you get a free random MISB set for $0.01 (select one
under Sets, Other).

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy