 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15118
15117  |  15119
Subject:
Selling 40,000 parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:26:03 GMT

hi,

I don't have the time to run my Bricklink store due to other projects, so I
am hoping to sell it all at one time, the sooner the better  :)

Please see this link:

http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=23766

Be sure to read the second post, as it gives more specific numbers, and
mentions the free shipping offer.

from there you can check out my store to see the inventory, and such.
Interested parties please email me:

septenemae@hotmail.com

cheers!
Jk