 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14931 (-20)
  FT: Lego 1773 Airport Truck

Hello all! For those who are interested, I am offering this set for TRADE only. To reiterate, it is Lego 1773 Airport Truck, which is complete but without box. I will trade toward the following sets: Lego 106 Unicef Van Lego 1525 Freight Truck Lego (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FT: Lego 1772 Airport Container Truck MISB

Hello all! For those who are interested, I am offering this set for TRADE only. To reiterate, it is Lego 1772 Airport Container Truck which is MISB. I will trade toward the following sets: Lego 106 Unicef Van Lego 1525 Freight Truck Lego 1589 Town (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  PRICE DROP - Large quantities of Life on Mars 1195 quaker oats promo available

In quantity 150 (ie case) they have dropped to 2$ (1/2 original MSRP) and in single quantites 3.50 (still below original MSRP) but 3 is the minimum sized order we will accept (gets past our magic 10$ order limit) HAVE A SUPER HOLIDAY, my cost price (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk buys available for parting out - also individual sales

We have 3416 women's soccer team - 6$ in bundles of 10, 6.50 individually 6776 35 in bundles of 5, 40 individually. (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2nd wave m-wings ship tomorrow

I'd like to apologize for the delay on these. They were supposed to be out this friday but I ran into some problems at my not so local post office. I also wrongly sent a ship notice to 3 of you. Here's a picture to let you know they're all good to (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Geonosian minifigs

I put the gunner with wings and the warrior in my store for $4 each. Lowest price on Bricklink. Grab 'em while you can! www.bricklink.com/st...?p=jpalmer [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% Off @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

All parts and non-custom sets are now 50% off in my BrickLink store (see URL below). Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  CLASSIC SPACE LL 928 with excellent box

Hi, today i can offer an excellent 928 with box! If you are interested: (URL) and happy holidays --Dirk-- (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Large quantities of Life on Mars 1195 quaker oats promo available

Ah, forgot to mention they are available come the new year, I pickup a few more cases on 30 Dec at my mailbox in Buffalo. Also these will ship from Mississauga, ON, Canada and we can do uninsured/airmail worldwide for 5$ I think. Maybe less for USA. (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Large quantities of Life on Mars 1195 quaker oats promo available

In good quantities available for 5$ a piece, heck cheapest price on BrickLink is >10 I think. My last batch sold out quite quickly at way above this price. Individual units sold for 6$ minimum 2 units, just not worth the packaging/handling for a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Galidor sets

(...) One commonly used technique (may not be the cheapest but is relatively low hassle) is identify someone (not me, sorry, I'm a bit overcommitted as it is) in the US that can receive goods and ship them to you, then go to the LD site, set your (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Galidor sets

Can anyone help me.I`m trying to get hold of some of the Galidor sets,but i`m in the U.K.Not sold over here. I have read that some of these have been in the sales.If you can help please email. Duncan (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: pieces parts

(...) I want the controller and chassis... how much are you willing to pay for the pieces? Or, if you bought it, how much would you want to sell the controller/chassis for? Either post some numbers or contact me offline if you want to haggle. Not (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricksburg Depot Kits Available Again

I am pleased to announce the availability of a couple of my older fire apparatus kits. They are: BD-001 Pumper Engine BD-004 Rescue Squad Information on these kits can be found at (URL) newest kit, BD-007 Tiller, is also available by special order. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO TRAIN- und SPACE-Rarities

I have the following LEGO-Train-rarities for sale: 154 Switch Track - One Right One Left USD 5.00 159 Cross Over, Straight Rails USD 4.00 4539 Manual Level Crossing Complete with original box and original instruction. The set is in very good (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  pieces parts

howD, i would like to find someone willing to part w/ the pieces from the radio controlled green racer. i don't want the radio controller or the radio responsive chassis just all the pieces thx much -paul (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  McDonald's Bionicle for sale or trade

Hi, all, I have two complete sets of 6 of the McDonald's Happy Meal promo last year. One set of six is still MISB. The other set is complete with bags and paper inserts, I built them to see what they looked like, and then put them in a plastic box, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New mini tie for trade!

(...) I have already promised it to someone. Sorry, everyone else. -Suvied (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New mini tie for trade!

I recieved a mini tie in the mail Wednesday, I opened only the Box with Yoda on it to check the contents. I am looking to trade it for one of three things. - a crome knight set of armor (crome helmet, shield, armor) - a rock raiders rock monster - 2 (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  3723 Lego Mini-Figure discounted at my bricklink store

I have just added the Lego Mini-Figure <set:3723> at a discounted price of $125 at my Bricklink Store: Brickopolis (URL) set is very hard to find, especially at almost $25 of the MSRP! If I receive payment before Friday morning, I can still ship (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact