 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14923
Re: Large quantities of Life on Mars 1195 quaker oats promo available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 06:03:40 GMT

Ah, forgot to mention they are available come the new year, I pickup a few
more cases on 30 Dec at my mailbox in Buffalo.

Also these will ship from Mississauga, ON, Canada and we can do
uninsured/airmail worldwide for 5$ I think. Maybe less for USA.