 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14919
Re: pieces parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:22:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Hartzog writes:
howD,

i would like to find someone willing
to part w/ the pieces from the radio
controlled green racer.

i don't want the radio controller
or the radio responsive chassis
just all the pieces

I want the controller and chassis... how much are you willing to pay for the
pieces? Or, if you bought it, how much would you want to sell the
controller/chassis for? Either post some numbers or contact me offline if
you want to haggle.

Not sure why you had FUT set to .space... this is pretty clearly market
related so I set FUT to market.buy-sell-trade