 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14921
Re: Galidor sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:04:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Duncan Titmarsh writes:
Can anyone help me.I`m trying to get hold of some of the Galidor sets,but
i`m in the U.K.Not sold over here.
I have read that some of these have been in the sales.If you can help please
email.

One commonly used technique (may not be the cheapest but is relatively low
hassle) is identify someone (not me, sorry, I'm a bit overcommitted as it
is) in the US that can receive goods and ship them to you, then go to the LD
site, set your country to the US, set that person's  address as the shipto
address and order away. You pay, they recieve. All you end up owing them for
is shipping cost itself (and perhaps a small honorarium for their trouble)

While it may be possible to get stuff cheaper on sale in stores, with all
Galidor currently at 50% off at Shop At Home, this might well work for you.

Hope that helps.

++Lar