 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14927
14926  |  14928
Subject:
2nd wave m-wings ship tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:21:45 GMT

I'd like to apologize for the delay on these.  They were supposed to be out
this friday but I ran into some problems at my not so local post office.  I
also wrongly sent a ship notice to 3 of you.

Here's a picture to let you know they're all good to go:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/m-wings.jpg

There were 8 kits total in this wave.  I pulled 2 white ones early on due to
problems obtaining parts.
I'd also like to mention that these will be the final m-wing kits I sell.
I'm considering auctioning one final orange m-wing, but I'm not sure because
I really would like to keep the parts for my own use.

If I did in fact auction a final kit it would be the 20th kit (2 limited
editions + 8 in the first wave + 1 kit given to a friend + 8 kits in second
wave) so it would sort of round them all out I guess.  Another thing to note
is the 20th kit would be like all the normally produced kits-- I will not be
making another kit like the first two.

I will also not be making anymore kits for *any* other fighter in this
project.  There is a slim chance I will sell instructions to some of them in
the future but that's a long way off.  I've enjoyed making these kits but
I'd really like to just concentrate on finishing the project from here on
out.

[ j o n ]