 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14846 (-20)
  Re: Last inventory push at Brickenplate

(...) honor of listing the one millionth item on Bricklink! (URL) to you and to Bricklink! Maggie C. (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lego 3067 - Mr. Todd Kubo

Mister Todd Kubo, You have a 3067 for sale, but no E-mail on bricklink please contact me, Bricksystem@planet.nl Many Thanks, Vincent Demmink The Netherlands (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Last inventory push at Brickenplate

Thank you all for buying so many sets over the past few months. I have added the last group of sets that I want to sell from my collection. You'll find a lot here: small sets, newish sets, old classics, sets sold as parts bags, and super-cheap sets. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Small Black Minifig Plume Needed

Hi, I'm looking for a small black minifig plume to complete a set. I haven't seen any on BrickLink in quite awhile. Here is a picture of the part. (URL) email me at jbrink1@purdue.edu if you have this part and are interested in selling it. Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  “Noah’s Toy Box” Reopens!!!! Yea!!

Hello Everybody! Well, it was a bummer to be away so long, but I’m happy to say that “Noah’s Toy Box” is now reopened with over 50,000 parts!!!!! This is our biggest inventory yet, and we are still keeping our prices at average or below average (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bricklink prices already in the lowest 10-15% NOW FURTHER REDUCED...

ALL TECHNIC NOW 40% OFF!! HURRY, SALE ENDS 9:00AM MONDAY MORNING. Thanks to all who have already made purchases! Justin (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale at my shop +5% extra off (GoB - ABS4all)

I have a sale going on,current inventory is on average 14.15% off. I am offering an extra 5% off to all orders placed after Sunday, November 24, 2002 3:11:04 PM (BrickLink time) until 2:00 pm central standard time on Monday November 25th. You will (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Chamber of Secret's White Knife

Hello all, I am interested in buying or trading for one of those glow-in-the-dark knives found in the Chamber of Secrets (4730), as the teeth of the snake beast thingie. contact me at glencaer@hotmail.com thanks -Lenny (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Over 250 hard-to-find PROMO leftovers. Extreme CHEAP !!

I want to ship these MISB sets (or just the PARTS) next week to you. If you are interested in the WHOLE LOT: please mail me an offer. Price indication: see the 'buy over 20 sets' tabs. ;-) Visit my shop (or click the deep links below): (URL) set (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Mindstorms RIS 2.0 Software + v1.5 Software FREE

Looking to upgrade your RIS 1.0? Buy the Mindstorms RIS 2.0 software CD and printed materials (including Constructopedia, Quick Start Guide, and Competition Mat) and I'll include the Mindstorms RIS 1.5 software CD and printed materials (including (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Pneumatic, 9V Parts, more

(URL) valves, pistons tubing, tanks 9V: Micromotors, gear motors, wires, IR towers, RCX bricks, sensors Also, Duplo train sets, LEGO pins (look in Gear), lots of small sets under $4. Thanks for looking, -Rob Doucette. (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  large ZNAP collection for sale

hears what i have -6 Black Beam 1/2 Circle Radius 2L (URL) Black Beam 1/4 Circle Radius 8L (URL) Black Beam 16 14 Holes Curved (URL) Black Beam 16 7 Holes (URL) Black Beam 7 3 Holes (URL) Black Beam 9 5 Holes 4 Bents (Half-Octagon) (URL) Black Beam (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale and new stuff in bricks4you.com

Hi, I have still some of the stuff for sale left in my shop, so feel free to check out if there is anything you need/want. Lots of it is under half price of what you normally see on bricklink. Also added a bunch of new stuff from sets like 4721, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Clearance Prices on all sets at my Bricklink shop (incredible bargains!)

In an effort to clear out the remaining sets in my Bricklink shop, I am offering huge discounts on all my already low prices! Most of these sets are used, have all pieces and cut box panels. Take a look: (URL) highlights include: A 6268 Renegade (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Custom Castle Kit from Brickmania!

Hello! I'm proud to announce the resumption of custom castle kits from Brickmania! I am currently working on a new limited edition tower keep (to be released next month). From this project sprang the idea of a working minifig scale ballista model. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink prices already in the lowest 10-15% NOW FURTHER REDUCED...

I MUST buy a Lego Imperial Star Destroyer...So after having recently reduced my prices to the lowest 10-15% on Bricklink, EVERYTHING in my store is up to an additional 20% off. THIS WEEKEND ONLY! All Technic- 20% off All Bricks, Modified Bricks, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  another great deal from the BrickBros :: Duplo Trains

Hello! The BrickBros are here again with a great offer for you again! 2933 - Duplo Trains - Duplo Frieght Train - $55.00 (45% off list) 2932 - Duplo Trains - Duplo Passenger Train - $30.00 (40% off list) These are both in MISB with excellent box (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  GREAT BARGAINS and 80s/90s TOWN sets at Brickenplate Brickshop

My Bricklink shop now has many small TOWN sets from the late '80s and early '90s. Also, there are some REAL bargains in my shop. Perfect to pad your collection with these sets or to use them as parts fodder. Many, many sets are selling for way below (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Buy 2 parts - get one of them for free!

I am currently running a sale in my Bricklink shop; every time you buy 2 of the same parts, you get one of the for free! Have a look at: (URL) discount will be subtracted from the price after the order have been placed. Also, remember that all (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for Trades

I need pieces to complete some sets. My inventory of extra pieces is high right now. Send me your want list or just take a look at my trade pages. Trade page at: (URL) want list is at: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact