 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14833
14832  |  14834
Subject:
Clearance Prices on all sets at my Bricklink shop (incredible bargains!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:51:51 GMT

In an effort to clear out the remaining sets in my Bricklink shop, I am
offering huge discounts on all my already low prices!  Most of these sets are
used, have all pieces and cut box panels.  Take a look:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=thomasmain

Some highlights include:

A 6268 Renegade Runner or 6279 Skull Island for $24.00 each.
Small town sets from late '80s and early '90s (hard to find) at really great
discounted prices!!
Paradisa sets 6410 Cabana Beach & 6419 Rolling Acres Ranch
8480 Space Shuttle for $93.75
LEGO Studios sets at pennies per piece...

Take a look and load up your shopping cart...with bargains like this, it's time
to make a BIG order!

Thanks for looking.

--
Thomas Main