 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14840
14839  |  14841
Subject:
Sale at my shop +5% extra off (GoB - ABS4all)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 20:23:48 GMT

I have a sale going on,current inventory is on average 14.15% off.

I am offering an extra 5% off to all orders placed after Sunday, November 24,
2002 3:11:04 PM (BrickLink time) until 2:00 pm central standard time on Monday
November 25th.

You will see the extra 5% off reflected when I send you an invoice.

Happy Holidays to all!

Julie
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=JulieK