 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14830
14829  |  14831
Subject:
another great deal from the BrickBros :: Duplo Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:57:15 GMT

Hello!

The BrickBros are here again with a great offer for you again!

2933 - Duplo Trains - Duplo Frieght Train - $55.00 (45% off list)
2932 - Duplo Trains - Duplo Passenger Train - $30.00 (40% off list)

These are both in MISB with excellent box condition.  Just a tiny sticker
residue at the top right on the front (for some top right back).

What a great gift idea as we approach Christmas.  Many Lego fans would love
these, especially the little ones.

We have only a few of each of these available and will sell them on a
first-come-first-serve basis.  We accept paypal, - with no limitations on
Paypal payments like some other sellers have - Western Union Bidpay,
Personal Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check and Cash (at your own risk).  We
ship using USPS Priority mail or Airmail for international orders. All
payments are due in USD.

You can trust us, we have 325 positive eBay feedback points and we are eBay
powersellers! We are paypal verified with over 224 Verified buyers satisfied!

Another great deal brought to you by the the BrickBros.!!!

Thanks for the time and respond quickly, we anticipate these to go quickly!!!

Jeremy and Brian Scott
The BrickBros
brickbros@cox.net
eBay: brickbros