 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14838
14837  |  14839
Subject:
Over 250 hard-to-find PROMO leftovers. Extreme CHEAP !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 20:05:39 GMT

I want to ship these MISB sets (or just the PARTS) next week to you.
If you are interested in the WHOLE LOT: please mail me an offer.
Price indication: see the 'buy over 20 sets' tabs.    ;-)

Visit my shop (or click the deep links below):
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman

I set really VERY LOW prices on:

more then 100
Bionicle-sets (many usefull Technic parts too!)
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman&itemID=994549
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman&itemID=994545
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman&itemID=994547

more then 50 Island Xtreme Stunt-sets (not even pictured here at Lugnet!)
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman&itemID=994542
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman&itemID=994635

more then 80 Jack Stone Airplane-sets (cool fig!)
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman&itemID=994529

more then 25 Alpha Team-sets (Ogel-guy with trans-red hook en GOLDEN visor!)
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=greenman&itemID=994535

I really prefer Paypal payment, but other options are available. See
splash-page in my shop.

Klaas H. Meijaard - Zetten - Netherlands