 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1434
Re: Payment to the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 01:29:31 GMT

Thanks, Richard.

So far I have not used my factorees to do general payments for third
parties, much, but I do pay them for their time and trouble, so I'd be
willing to consider it. This is not a scheme for when you are in a
tearing hurry, it's a scheme for when you're cheap and patient.

I am still looking for a factoree in Denmark and would like to get one
in France and Japan.

Richard Dee wrote:

In the future, if you need, I am in debt to Larry P. I can
make the payment on your behalf, and you can send the money
to Larry P. Something to consider.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.