 Local / United Kingdom / 642
Re: Payment to the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 17:48:40 GMT

On Tue, 11 May 1999 17:37:08 GMT, Rob Doucette uttered the following
profundities...

Can someone help me out here?  There has to be a cheaper way to send money
order payments in international currencies than the US$8 #/?!!#@$%$%$*** 50
that the United States Post Office requires (for payment to the UK as well
as someother countries).  My bank (First Union, not a small one!!) requires
a $20 fee.  There has got to be an easier way, without costing folks on both
sides of the transaction a small fortune.  It would be cheaper for the
postage to send rolls of pennies...

-Rob Doucette.

Me, personally, can write cheques in dollars or pounds (dollars
through my father). I also have access to buying and cashing
US postal orders, though not so easily. E-mail me, and maybe
I can help you out (though I am away for 2 weeks from Saturday).
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/