 Local / United Kingdom / 643
Re: Episode 1 sets anywhere? (Ha ha ha)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 17:49:32 GMT

On Mon, 10 May 1999 18:24:43 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following
profundities...
Did you catch the bit on the 6 o'clock news tonignt about Episode 1 toys?
18th June was the date quoted by a guy from the Entertainer. That's also the
date the Argos catalogue says it will sell them from.

They may be for sale at the LLW club day on the 5/6 June, but that I reckon
will be the earliest we'll see them.

Huw

Missed it. Lucky to get home by 630. From what I here that
they have done to the 6 'o' clock news, not too sure that I
would be too bothered to watch it anyway.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/