 Local / United Kingdom / 626
Re: Episode 1 sets anywhere? (Ha ha ha)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 22:56:19 GMT

On Fri, 7 May 1999 08:15:46 GMT, Paul Mison uttered the following
profundities...
Next time, though, I'll try to remember. (And hope they don't think it's
wierd someone's lurking around taking photos.)

As its Star Wars, they would probably think it weird if there
*weren't* someone taking photos from time to time!

But if you can, great! Thanks in advance!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/