 Local / United Kingdom / 615
Re: Episode 1 sets anywhere? (Ha ha ha)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 19:40:56 GMT

Richard Dee wrote:
As in what a funny suggestion, as opposed to finding any any-
where. I couldn't remember if the LLW guy said May or June.
Went to Tesco and TRU in Hayes, no sign yet. I might be
swinging by LLW in the week, so if it is anywhere, that is
where it will  be!

Well I phoned LEGO UK asking about the 1886 Starwars bucket and she had
never heard of it and so only the 5 originals were available.
Anyone else want to try?  I think I'm going to write a letter instead.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170