 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14336 (-20)
  Re: Complete Space Collection

Hi David, it would surely be great to have a (nearly) complete Space collection, but as for me, part of the fun is to collect, to accquire (SP?) the sets one after another and to enjoy getting them. Also, I think I can't afford to pay such a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Complete Space Collection

As a general enquiry, what's the sort of interest in a complete Space collection? I am missing 5 sets, but otherwise complete including original instructions. That's everything from 1979 to 1999 - a 20 year collection! Obviously shipping would be (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Value of older bricks

Hi, I just buy a lot of used parts, and in this lot where old bricks. I don't know much about the different versions of the Lego bricks, but one small batch have the old Lego logo and the other batch also, but placed differently. They all have "Pat. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  580 Brick Yard for sale on eBay, 3-day, NR (truly a legendary set)

I have a good condition 580 Brickyard for sale on eBay. This set is one of the best 1970s sets in the Enviro-Model series. It has tons of unique parts too...like the baseplate, tipper bucket, and the conveyor assembly. Check out this good chance to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Castle 375 Parts

Howdy, Gang! I have several extra parts to the Yellow Castle (set 375) and am missing a few other parts so I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading? I need two visors: the grey one and the red one, the 2 black fences, and the 2 red plates (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Dragon Sculpture 3724

I'm looking to buy the green dragon sculpture set (3724), preferable new in a sealed box. Please respond directly to john.t.furlong@lmco.com with any offers. Thanks! John (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts from 25 Explosion Studios added

I've added the parts from 25 copies of <set:1352> Explosion Studio to Troy's Surplus Lego: (URL) included Light Gray Doors and Windows, and Light Gray Baseplates. I will be adding inventory all week, so be sure to check back often. Troy (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Big SALE at NeeD Lego !

Hi all ! So, we incerased percentage of our sale so some things are now over 30% cheaper (and there are still some very interedting Space or Tehnic sets as well as boats) . In a few days we will close our shop in order to start uploading tens of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New inventory at Troys Surplus LEGO

I've begun adding my backlog of new parts to my store, take a look here: (URL) batch is 10,800 parts from multiple copies of the UCS Yoda set. More to come over the rest of the week as I work my way through over $6,000 in newly acquired inventory. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Grand Re-opening of EJ's Custom Castle

Hello everyone. After a long hiatus, EJ's Custom Castle is again open with more parts and more custom minifigs/ stickers. I have new castle, space and town figure designs and will soon be adding some WWII military uniforms. Come by and check them (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sale in bricks4you.com - up to 25% of on orders..

Hello everyone, I've added the following offer in my bricklink shop to all buyers: I offer the following bulk amount discount on new orders or additions made in my shop untill the end of the 7th August 2002 - the discount will be based on the total (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Deeper Discounts@Pyrite's Plunder

Greetings all! I have just spent the last several days adding approx 20,000 parts to the inventory, only to discover that I have no room to put them all away. Therefore, out of necessity and the need for a little excitement :) I just finished going (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Milton Train Works(tm) Mailing List now available

I have started a low frequency electronic newsletter/mailing list for people interested in learning of the latest Milton Train Works(tm) releases. It's implemented with Yahoo Groups, but is read only and is a private group and does not display email (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More items added to 50% off area at A-tkt !!!

Even more items listed in the 50% off category......Technic bricks, slopes, panels, Car base, plus a few more items. Stop by and see if you need anything. Thank you and Happy Lego shopping Anthony, PS: Two Blockade runner sets just added..... at a (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) Definitely agreeing, in fact, I don’t think LEGO will give away so much valuable promo sets instead of extending the promo period; and in my memories, this is the first time LEGO offer Coke promo sets in HK, so HK collectors may not give up (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED!!! MANIA MAGAZINE Jan-Feb and March-April ish's

Hi All Does anyone have a copy of the Mania Magazine each issue, January-Febuary and March-April they can spare? I missed them and would realy like to read them. I can purchace them or ??? Any help I would realy realy appreciate! I love to look at (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Have a monorail spare motor (= Set 5040 MISB) for 25$

(...) Of course not, I was merely pointing out the apparent going rate at a well established location. I think it's nice that people try to help each other out with spares. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Have a monorail spare motor (= Set 5040 MISB) for 25$

(...) to (...) grrrr... Pressed too fast on the 'post' button. Your hint has been worthful to more lugnetters as it seems, since there are only 2 out of 5 motors left at that Hungarian seller right now. Ben (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Have a monorail spare motor (= Set 5040 MISB) for 25$

(...) to (...) Thanks for the hint! I have an interested person at hand already and I will offer this at him for that same price. I had no intention to rip off anyone... Regards, Ben (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% Sale At Hooked On Lego UK

Hi All, I'm having a 20% clearance sale in readiness for a large amount of new stock that will be added in August. It will be for a week long period, although if I feel that I have not cleared enough room in my storage racks then it may continue. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact