 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14325
14324  |  14326
Subject:
Deeper Discounts@Pyrite's Plunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:55:27 GMT

Greetings all!  I have just spent the last several days adding approx 20,000
parts to the inventory, only to discover that I have no room to put them all
away.  Therefore, out of necessity and the need for a little excitement :)  I
just finished going through and discounting more parts.  I believe at this
point there are only about 10 lots in the store that are not on sale.  I cut
prices in the largest categories permanently, and then went back and increased
the % as well.  Plates and all things related to plates are at this point
cheaper than they have been since we opened 2 years ago.  There are a ton of
exciting parts, including some you just won't find anywhere else.  I just
listed 9 Mad Monster Labs, 6 Pod buckets, 4 Mindstorms sets, and 20 copies of
Witch's Magic Manor, and thats just in the last 72 hrs or so.  So please
EVERYONE come shop...Ive got a markdown finger and Im not afraid to use it!!
Also we are only about 3 days out from drawing for the UCS Yoda.  Anybody who
gets their order in and pays prior to the 1st of August will be included in the
Customer Appreciation Drawing, and will receive a coupon they can use on their
next purchase with us!

Hope to see you all soon!
Steph (Brett's here too trying to make room for all this stuff)

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite