 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14320
Re: Have a monorail spare motor (= Set 5040 MISB) for 25$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 01:19:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Thanks for the hint! I have an interested person at hand already and I will
offer this at him for that same price. I had no intention to rip off anyone...

Of course not, I was merely pointing out the apparent going rate at a well
established location.  I think it's nice that people try to help each other
out with spares.

-- Hop-Frog