 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1429
Re: Payment to the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 19:52:18 GMT

On Fri, 14 May 1999 00:06:06 GMT, Rob Doucette uttered the following
profundities...
I'll keep this in mind.  Thanks to all who replied.  Time was growing short,
so I took the $8.50 option.  Next time I need to factor all costs (hidden or
otherwise) before making a deal.  Oh well... not a terrible loss.  Thanks
for the help.

-Rob Doucette.

Richard Dee wrote in message ...

I had forgotten to mention that I factor for Larry Pieniazek and
his dealings in the UK. You can send him a cheque/postal orders
for US dollars, and I will make good the payment with a personal
cheque to the relevant person in the UK. There is a 50c or
1$ charge for the service, though, which covers my postage, etc.
Probably the cheapest option around, and certainly quicker,
as my access to the service of postal order cashing is
intermittent. Once a month, if that.

In the future, if you need, I am in debt to Larry P. I can
make the payment on your behalf, and you can send the money
to Larry P. Something to consider.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/