 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14026 (-20)
  Castle Minifigures For Sale! Crusader, Wofpack, etc...

Hello, Castleheads, etc! I've been quite busy lately with other projects of mine, but I've encountered a nice lot of figures and weaponry elements for a relatively nice price in which I wish to sell. All parts are in great condition with none to (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: Blue framed glass door from Lego 6683 Hamburger Stand

Hi everyone! Here I am again looking for another Lego element. This time it is the blue framed glass door that came with Town Lego 6683 Hamburger Stand. As far as I know this is the only set to have the blue door. I could be wrong though. If anyone (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Star Wars Sets 20% off Retail

All current Star Wars sets 20% off suggested retail prices, older sets 20% off some of the best prices on BrickLink. Check them out at (URL) for looking! Bill Swanberg Bartering the Brick (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Metallic grey (Re: My collection of colours)

I just added metallic grey (#12) to my collection: (URL) metallic silver, or swirly silver, or whatever it's called. Anyways, special thanks to Huw Millington for donating the 2x4 brick. -Henry (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

I've finally made enough aluminum bricks to start selling them. For product info, go to: (URL) if you want some cool wallpapers, go here: (URL) by late next week, I'll be making some into keychains and engraving them. Enjoy! --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek) !!

  Does anyone have any blue Blue 7 x 12 wings for sale?

I need at least 1 left wing and 1 right wing. Blue 7 x 12 are pretty rare, but if anyone has any that they are willing to sell, please e-mail me at Areas-4@excite.com Thank you. (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bricklink & Brickbay

Due to a trademark concern on the part of EBay, Brickbay was renamed Bricklink. HTH, Jude XFUT .market.brickshops (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink & Brickbay

Would anyone tell me what is the relationship between brickbay.com and bricklink.com? They have very similar format. Are they both maintained by the same company? Thanks. jackie (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTT for Coca Cola Sets--4 Telekom sets + 2147 Airline Promo set

Hi All: I recently offered the 4 Telekom Tour-de-France sets (MISB) for the 24 Coca Cola movie sets. To sweeten the pot, I will include an MISB 2147 set, which is the airline promotional Dragon Fly offered by British Airways and SAS. Any takers? (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED Model Teams sets WILL TRADE 7181/7141

And also available for trade lots of 5563s if you want to swap Model Team for Model Team. MaS (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED Model Teams sets WILL TRADE 7181/7141

Looking to get a couple of pretty well any Model Team stuff I can get my hands on. I have loads of 5563 but it's the only one that has appeared up here in Canada. Looking for things like 5542/5561 and other classy Model Team sets. I am offering to (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk Slopes @ Troy's Surplus Lego

I've just adjusted my "slope" inventory to offer lower prices on larger lots of parts. Prices are all below average sale price, and some are at the lowest prices currently available. Take a look here: (URL) Surplus LEGO (URL) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricksburg Depot Commercial Pumper Available Again

Greetings, I am happy to announce that the Bricksburg Depot Commercial Pumper kit is once again available. Details on this and other Bricksburg Depot offerings can be found at (URL) Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  some stuff for trade

In an effort to reduce my inventory of stuff in my house, I would like to clear out a few things that I don't think I need anymore. The first is the LEGO Creator board game. This came out about 1-2 years ago and is apparently great fun to play. It (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Absolutely last day at %60 off at Brickmania

It looks like I'm going to be away from my computer all day today and won't be able to make invoices for teh orders received in the last 24 hours until this evening. Therefore, I will keep my sale prices in effect until I get home this evening. I (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Coca Cola Sets

(...) According to my nephew (in the Osaka, Japan area), the promotion is now over. He doesn't think he can get any more of these sets anywhere. He has collected a fair number of sets for me, which I will consider trading, but it's doubtful that I'm (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for Clone Troopers.

if so should you take a look in my shop, I've got a bunch for sale for a very reasonable price, these are the offered prices: Buy in bulk of 1 and get them for $6.50 each Buy in bulk of 5 and get them for $5.75 each Buy in bulk of 10 and get them (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WANTED: 3 Black Torsos with White Pockets, Collar, and Buttons

Actually, looking at the Lugnet pics for the sets. 107 has the torso in blue, not black. But 1590 has THREE in black! (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Coca Cola Sets

And if anyone takes Bill up on this offer, and has more sets to trade, I would also trade a complete Telekom set for a complete CocaCola Soccer Set (must include all pieces, including the mystery figs). (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Final day for 60% off new parts at Brickmania

OK, today's the last day of the sale, so don't forget to take advantage of 60% off the remaining 55,000 new parts in my Bricklink store. thanks to everyone who has alreayd ordered, vutting my inventory in half and allowing me enough capital to (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact