 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14008
Re: Coca Cola Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 18:26:44 GMT

And if anyone takes Bill up on this offer, and has more sets to trade, I would also
trade a complete Telekom set for a complete CocaCola Soccer Set (must include all
pieces, including the mystery figs).

Bill Moreau wrote:

Hi all:

One of my sons is making a trip to Hong Kong in the very near future and I was
wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to how to go about acquiring either
the studio sets or the soccer sets.  Can you purchase them outright or are they
attached to six packs?  I know nothing about them.

I one offered to this group the four Telekom Tour de France sets in exchange
for the complete studios sets but got no takers.  The offer still stands and
from what I have seen on Ebay, these two groups go for about the same price.  I
now have two groups of the Telekom sets and would like to acquire one each of
the group of 24 studio sets and the 24 soccer sets.  Any takers?

Regards,

Bill

--
Tom Stangl