 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14026
14025  |  14027
Subject:
Castle Minifigures For Sale! Crusader, Wofpack, etc...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 17:57:04 GMT

Hello, Castleheads, etc!

I've been quite busy lately with other projects of mine, but I've
encountered a nice lot of figures and weaponry elements for a
relatively nice price in which I wish to sell.

All parts are in great condition with none to slight fading, and logos
perfectly visible, no broken parts or missing pieces.

So, without further ado, here's what I have in stock.

Four (4) Wolfpack minifigures in excellent condition.
Two imperial Guard torsos, one red one blue. Great condition.
Two lion crested red crusader figures (one slightly faded)
Two crossed axe crusader figures in great condition
One female pirate torso in great condtition
Two blue breastplate figures from guarded inn (nice condition)
One red breastplate figure from armor shop (nice condition)
One black breastplate figure from Black Knight (great condition)
One classic castle figure from knight's procession (the white part
of the logo is faded a bit, but easily fixable...)

Other miscellaneous figures
Two classic space torsos, one white, one yellow (the yellow is faded)
One space police figure (in excellent condition)

Weaponry Elements

Five dark grey short swords (exellent condition)
Three dark grey flared helmets
One dark grey bullet helmet
One dark grey visored helmet (from 6034)
Two light grey lances (from 6075)
One small dark knight shield (from 6034)
One large dark knight shield (from 6009)
One brown pirate pistol (from skeleton crew)
One red wolfpack flag (in excellent condition)
Two light grey castle walls 1x5x6(in nice condition from armor shop)
One black 3x3x6 black castle tower
One black 1x5x6 castle wall with dragon pattern (in excellent condition)
One white 2x3x5 canopy (from 6850)

As I saide earlier, most of the elements (about 90 percent) are in great to
better condition, and would conpliment well to another castle structure, or
simply to another collection.

I'm terrible at naming prices, but I think at $1.50 to $2 per figure would
be reasonable, so I'm offering this entire lot $37.50, (including weapons,
castle walls, etc.) which would save you some money compared to brickbay, or
even worse, ebay...
And If you order the whole lot, I'll throw in a few extras as well, just to
express my gratitude for your patronage:)

I'll offer a shipping rate of $4 for the whole lot to as low as $2 for a
partial lot, so If you're interested in buying these parts, rest assured you're
dealing with a responsible seller. I have a feedback rating of 35+ on ebay,
under my user ID "rebelassaulter", so If you have any questions about parts
for sale, or simply to negotiate prices, that would be fine.

Email questions of offers to Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time.

Respectively,

<<_Matt Hein_>>