 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14027
14026  |  14028
Subject:
Lego space parts for sale, classic, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 18:13:41 GMT

Hello, space heads!

Just wanted to let you in on a few extra sets that I have for sale,
to clear my inventory. A lot of these are older parts, but they're in
generally good condition or better, so here goes...

Sets, etc
---------

Space Lot 1.
Ice Sat V set, in decent condition, 100 percent complete
with boxand instructions. $7.50

Space Lot 2.
Space Dart set (classic space) Complete except for
the original blue minifigure $4.00

Parts, assorted apparatus
-------------------------
Space Lot 3.
One 4x6x2 trans-yellow canopy (from renegade)
One 4x6x2 grey canopy from space dozer (nice condition)
Two 3x3x6 white towers from polaris one space lab. (nice condition)
One white slanted window from polaris one as well.
One 2x3x6 trans-green canopy from the Galactic Mediator set
One 4x10x2 trans-green canopy from the rebel Hunter model.
Two blue 8x4x2 tower parts (possibly from a castle set?)

Space lot 4. One bag of about fifty pre 1990 space parts lots of transparent
elements, etc.) $4.50

Space lot 5. One bag of old to current elements most of them classic
space computers, transparent tiles, and logos, rocket parts.
$4.50

Space lot 6. One large box of 300 space elements, a lot of them transparent
parts, and or modified elements. Included canopies, gears,
tiles, support posts, ladders, walls, plates, wings, wheels, etc.
$8

A lots of these parts are in used condition or better, and no parts
are broken or anything like that. Common shipping rates for a lot are
$4 for shipping, and If you buy extra lots, please add .50 to the total
shipping rate.

Please rest assured that I'm a rsponsible seller, and I have a 35+ feedback
rating on ebay under the ID "rebelassaulter". so please don't hesitate to
ask any questions, I'll be happy to answer or clarify them.

I'm also willing to negotiate prices, so If you *really* need something,
but would like to compensate, please let me know.

I would be willing to sell the entire lot for a total of $26 plus shipping,
so If you're interested in buying or have any questions, please email
me at Pyrokid17@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time.

Respectively,

<<_Matt Hein_>>