 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14013
14012  |  14014
Subject:
some stuff for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 13:45:54 GMT

In an effort to reduce my inventory of stuff in my house, I would like
to clear out a few things that I don't think I need anymore.

The first is the LEGO Creator board game. This came out about 1-2 years
ago and is apparently great fun to play.  It is open and has been played
with a few times, yet it is great condition.

Second, are two cardboard display stands, one of which can be seen in
the background of this shot:

These have been assembled once and are in great condition.

Finially, I have a nonLEGO item that I would like to put up for trade
(is this allowed?).  My parents made me take back my childhood Star Wars
toy collection back to my house with me when I was home a few weeks ago.
Needless to say, I don't need a 80 (maybe 100?) gallons rubbermaid
container these toys that I don't plan on using again.  Therefore I'm
offering them up for toys that I do really need. ;)  Condition on these
varies from bad to very very good.  Many common pieces included as well
as a few rare sets as well.  I have no idea of what this worth and I
don't want to take the time to ebay it.  Please email me for pics or to
ask a question.

What I would like to trade for...
I would prefer to trade for parts rather than sets.  Although, I would
enterain offers of sets (i'm looking for some of the new SW sets as well
as studios.  I mainly building town/train so my part wants are in that
area as well as general bricks and plates.  Let's talk!

-chris

ps. i'm located just south of toledo, oh if anyone local is interested
in this and would like to save on shipping.