 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13986 (-10)
  REDUCED to $40 (was: Re: Adventurers QuickSale (5978 & 5958))

What a bargain...get these two sets shipped to you anywhere in the U.S. for $40.00 paid via PayPal. 5978 Sphynx Secret Surprise 5958 Mummy's Tomb (URL) Main thomasmain@hotmail.com (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Just had the BEST buying experience on Bricklink.com!

hi If you are buying LEGO on Bricklink, "toastercat's" shop is a MUST. The best service, fast, efficient, great communication. What more could you ask for? I was a bit stressed out to days ago because I have my first Lego exibit next weekend and I (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BRICK Direct Newsletter

LEGO Fans, I’m pleased to announce that our website has been updated with new products, faq’s, payment options, increased site security (128 bits secure, the same as many financial institutions), and a discount coupon. We have several new products (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Looking to reduce inventory... Lots of Stuff... Star Wars too!

Hi all! My family and I run an eBay business and are looking to reduce some of our inventory. Make an offer on any or all of it. We accept MO, Check and Paypal. Shipping from Arizona, USA 85248. Any reasonable offer will be accepted, but we have to (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LL Deutschland promo brick....

Hi all, I was wondering if I could get more info on this brick...... (URL) credit to 'El Caracho') Was it only give out on the preview weekend? I know there is another brick like this without much of the info on the first brick (see here)... (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

(...) I have pretty much the same story with my brother-in-law who lives in Tokyo. --Bill. (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS/FT: Lots of parts and sets

I continue to add parts and sets to my huge lists weekly and continue to try to organize my site better. I also have a huge wanted list, so feel free to propose trades. My site is: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Sincerely, Tim (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS: Lots of Duplo

I have lots of Duplo parts for sale at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Sincerely, Tim (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS: Belville Parts

I have some Belville stuff for sale at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm There in the MISC section. I also offer discounts on larger lots. Sincerely, Tim (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

I did have a guy in Hong Kong and i was able to get a few men...but he said that where he was it was next to impossible to get anymore. But I am going to keep trying. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact